- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- E-mail addresses obtained as a result of a request to the site will not be sold or given to private companies for marketing purposes. The information collected is subject to the access and confidentiality provisions of Oklahoma Code and federal law. Individuals will be provided with the ability to "opt out" at anytime of any communication regarding new service updates.
- Various websites may be linked through the website. Visitors to those sites are advised to check the privacy statements of those sites and be cautious about providing personally identifiable information without a clear understanding of how the information will be used.
We are in full compliance with the Oklahoma Open Records Act. Registration details such as name, address, telephone number, and company are subject to public inspection. We are committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.